eFuse was founded in 2018 as a social network to connect gamers to each other and opportunities in esports and gaming. On the platform, you’ll find jobs, scholarships, giveaways, and opportunities to participate in other gaming-related activities. Available as a web and mobile application, eFuse provides tools to build unique gaming portfolios, collaborate professionally, access opportunities, and create content.
Our consistent branding allows us to stay true to who we are, and provide the industry with a look and feel that's memorable, unique, and easy to digest. The esports and gaming industry was built on designs that expand past the corporate box, and we'd like to keep it that way.
- Do not alter or modify the eFuse branding in any way, including changing logo colors. There should never be another font used for the logo text "eFuse".
- Use the positive version (which is the white and blue logo) on a dark background and the negative version (which is the black and blue) on a light background.
- Do not transform, add extra layering, or add a gradient to the logo. The logo must remain within its branding colors, including all-black or all-white if needed.
- When placing the logo near the edge of a graphic, allow for spacing, the logo should never touch the edge of the graphic.
- The eFuse text logo should always be used as a first option, but the bomb logo by itself may be used if needed. The use of the bomb logo should follow the same guidelines as our text logo.
"eFuse" should only ever be spelled "eFuse" or "EFUSE"
When to use "EFUSE" in graphics or copy
- When the rest of the letters in the graphic or copy are all capitalized, you should then use "EFUSE" instead of "eFuse".
When to use "eFuse" in graphics or copy
- Anytime the rest of the text in a graphic or copy is NOT all capitalized, you should use "eFuse" instead of "EFUSE", even if at the beginning of a sentence.
Wrong uses of "eFuse":
- CREATE YOUR PORTFOLIO ON eFuse.
- EFUSE has a mobile app and a web application.
- Efuse is #ForTheGamers.
⬇ CONTACT ⬇